Thursday, December 23, 2010

ITS A KATIMA- CHRISTMAS TIME!

 HELLO! This will be another blog with pictures.Not much writing as it is 11:13pm and I am quite tired. I have been house managing this week and am rather stressed. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I will be at Levis with my group and the Beauport group. We are there until the 26th. I am going to be missing my family the whole time. I love and miss you all!

Kyra and Sarah before St.Patrick's Pub
Kyra and I at the falls :)

The pacakge my Mommy sent me! I love you
Zoe, MA and Sarah!
Sarah and I
Zoe and Katelyn
Sarah and Me! Russian Sisters :)
Me and Kyra before the Pub. I look like Casper's sister..




The view from the bridge that I was having anxiety on becuse it was so high up!







I hope you like the pictures and that you have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your families! Also a great New Year.

use your smile to 
change the world,
dont let the world
change your smile!

XOXO Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment