Monday, February 28, 2011

March 1st 2011 1:40am

I CANT BELIEVE IT. 6 MONTHS IS DONE. IT HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS.
6 months that I have lived with the same people that have now become my family. On September 8th 2010 when I landed in the Prince George Airport I never thought that I would have become such great friends with these people. I never thought that I would be wishing that the program was actually 9 months because I dont want to say goodbye tomorrow. I wont ever live in the same house as these 10 people ever again. Even though I have said that I couldnt wait to leave Quebec many times, whether it had been in my head or out loud I now wish I could take back all the times I said it because I didnt mean it. I love these people like they are my family. They are my family, they are my katimafamily!

I have had so many amazing times with them. Its going to be sad when we say goodbye but it isnt goodbye its see you later because I dont want to lose contact with them. Each person in my group has made my experience great in some way. Like when Kyra and I made cookies and bread and dinner on the day the group went to chop wood and we laughed all afternoon because I swore at the oven because the alarm wouldn't stop going off, or Sarah aka Russia and I laughing ourselves to sleep. Walking in on Thai Chi and crying on the kitchen floor, me reading her book in my russian accent or going out for coffee. House managing with Marc-Andre, working with Jared, laughing with Katelyn about Dane Cook, telling Evelyne how much I loved her everyday, Ryan making me laugh because he says the randomest things, listening to Isaac play his guitar ALL THE TIME, having to listen to Brandon ask a question that has already been asked and answered, or just enjoying Zoe's company because she is such a great person. I love them all and I am so glad they are apart of my group. i wouldnt want any other group!

MY KATIMAFAMILY <3






its not who you are that holds you back, its who you think you're not.



No comments:

Post a Comment